Sambutan Rektor Universitas Teknokrat Indonesia
Assalamualaikum warrahmatullah wabarakatuh
Established in 2017, Universitas Teknokrat Indonesia (UTI) is a fast-growing private higher education institution in Bandar Lampung, the capital of Lampung Province, at Southern tip of Sumatera Island, Indonesia. Universitas Teknokrat Indonesia has a student population of approximately 6000 and 250 academic as well as supporting staffs across three faculties and 13 programs. Faculty of Engineering and Computer Sciences offers eight programs; electrical engineering, civil engineering, informatics, computer engineering, information technology, information system, and information system of accounting. Faculty of Economics and Business has two programs; management and accounting. Faculty of Arts and Education offers four programs; English literature, mathematics education, physical education, and English language education. All programs are accredited by National Accreditation Body and have achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification by SAI Global Australia.
As its commitment to contribute more to the development of education in its region, UTI is now seeking for opportunities to collaborate with international higher learning institutions, especially in Asia Pacific and Europe. Currently, UTI has engaged and signed Memorandum of Understanding/Agreement (MoU/A) with the following institutions:
- University of Vern (Croatia)
- Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- Taskhent State University of Economics (Uzbekistan)
- Unicorn Supertex (Sweden)
- Tomsk State University (Rusia)
- RUDN University (Russia)
- Beijing University of Chemical Technology (China)
- Daegu Catholic University (South Korea)
- National Gangneung Wonju University (South Korea)
- Knoweldge Transmission (United Kingdom)
- Universitas Gadjah Mada (Indonesia)
- Universitas Padjadjaran (Indonesia)
- Universits Negeri Yogyakarta (Indonesia)
- Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (Indonesia)
- Universitas Gunadharma (Indonesia)
It is expected that UTI can provide access to quality education to be at par with the international standards and establish greater confidence to the development of human capital in Indonesia, particularly in Lampung Province. For more information, please visit www.teknokrat.ac.id.
Wassalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarokatuh.
Dr. HM. Nasrullah Yusuf SE., MBA
Rector of Universitas Teknokrat Indonesia